Positive affirmations for stress
Here are some general affirmations to bring you peace, strength, and positivity in times of stress.
- I feel positive and peaceful.
- I refuse to stress over things I can't control.
- I make my peace my priority.
- I am good enough, smart enough, and strong enough.
- I free myself from worrying about the future.
- I refuse to let stress ruin my happiness.
- I have the power to change my thoughts.
- I choose myself and my mental health above all else.
- I am allowed to say no to stressful situations.
- My energy is too precious to waste on stress.
- I see peace everywhere I look.
- I choose sleep, rest, peace, and relaxation over stress and worry.
- I give myself permission to leave stress in the past.
- Everything is ok.
- I am allowed to enjoy this moment.
- I am free to live without worrying about what's next.
- I am blessed not stressed.
- I am more powerful than anything that threatens my peace.
- I am allowed to have tough days. Tomorrow will be better.
- One step at a time. One day at a time. One hour at a time.
- I wake up each morning determined to be calm, confident, and stress-free.
- I choose to have a peaceful day.
- I take deep, calming breaths when my stress begins to spiral.
- I unclench my jaw, lower my shoulders, and release my stress.
- I refuse to let stress stop me from living my best life.
- I release myself from what I can't control.
- I choose faith over fear and peace over perfection.
- I release my responsibility over issues that aren't mine to solve.
- I am worthy of positive thoughts even when I am overwhelmed.
- I can do this.
- I refuse to let my stress eat away at my self-confidence.
- For my own peace, I accept things as they occur.
- I am able to experience stress triggers without having to react to them.
- I give myself permission to let go, relax, and be calm.
- I am becoming calmer and more peaceful every day.
- All I need to do right now is breathe.
- It's okay to feel stressed, but I will feel better soon.
- I trust that everything in my life is happening for a reason.
- I refuse to let my feelings spiral out of control.
- I am strong; stress will not break me.
- I am confident things are working out.
- I am doing the best that I can.
- I feel my stress flowing away from my body.
- I am resilient.
- I believe in my ability to get through stress.
- I deserve a life free of stress, anxiety, and worries.
- I feel complete peace of mind.
- I dismiss the stories in my head that cause me to stress.
- I trust the Universe to lead the way.
- I've been through worse times, I'll make it through this.
- I am stronger than my stress.
- My feelings of stress are temporary and are passing.
- I am in charge of how I feel, and today I choose peace.
- I replace stress with calm.
- I am reclaiming my inner peace.
- I deserve to live a life of love and peace.
- I prioritize people who bring me peace.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am creating a peaceful environment for myself.
- I am evolving into a happier, calmer me.
- This situation will pass, so I choose to deal with it calmly.
- I take a break from stress and find peace in stillness.
- I am releasing my worries and replacing them with hope.
Positive affirmations for stress in your relationships
Relationships aren’t perfect, and even the most loving relationship can occasionally be a source of stress.
Here are some affirmations to help you release relationship stress and improve your connections with your loved ones.
- I let go of my need to be a people pleaser.
- I release the need to control my relationships
- I prioritize my mental health over the comfort of others.
- Other people's stress is their own responsibility.
- I step away from unnecessary drama to preserve my peace.
- I am allowed to avoid people who have a negative impact on my mental health.
- I surround myself with people who bring me peace.
- I find calm in the presence of those I love.
- I am thankful for the people and situations that bring me peace.
- I love myself enough to walk away from anyone who causes me stress.
Positive affirmations for stress at work
Work and career situations can be stressful, even when they come from a positive place such as being in charge of a high-profile project.
Here are some affirmations to help you feel at peace in the workplace.
- This situation is temporary and so is my stress.
- I am stressed, but I know this will pass.
- I am powerful, and I've got this.
- I am calm even when my career isn't going as planned.
- My brain has more important things to do than being stressed out.
- I focus on progress, not perfection.
- I am capable of overcoming challenges at work.
- I am stronger than anything causing me stress.
- I am able to respond to all situations from a place of calm.
- I focus on what is in my power – and ignore what I can't control.
Practicing positive affirmations for stress can provide peace and reduce stressful thoughts.
To access their full power, here are some helpful tips.
- Find a quiet spot.
- Get in a comfortable position.
- Read these affirmations to find the ones that resonate with you.
- Repeat your favorite affirmations, out loud or to yourself.
- Internalize the affirmations. Think about how they apply to your life. Allow yourself to truly believe them.
Stressful situations might be inevitable, but you can overcome them.