Valentine’s Day Affirmations to Celebrate Love
Love has many forms. From friendships to crushes to soulmates, we’re all surrounded by love. And these Valentine’s Day affirmations are perfect for reminding yourself of just how loved you truly are.
30 Valentine’s Day affirmations for falling in love
Starting a new relationship is a time of excitement, adventure, and even a bit of nervousness. These Valentine’s Day affirmations will remind you to enjoy the early stages of romance and trust that your love is growing.
- I choose love.
- I am thrilled to be with a partner who makes me laugh out loud.
- I am brave enough to open my heart to being loved.
- I deserve a once-in-a-lifetime kind of love.
- I am a magnet for a partner who makes me feel safe, stable, and secure.
- I am with someone who lights up whenever they see me.
- I am excited to fall in love and stay in love.
- I trust that this love was worth waiting for.
- I am with someone who is willing to pour their heart into mine.
- I am ready to experience deep, soul-shattering love.
- I let go of my fears and allow myself to give and receive love freely.
- I am living out my favorite love story, in real life.
- I trust in the beauty and power of love.
- I am worthy of the deepest possible love.
- I am loveable, likable, and unforgettable.
- I radiate a kind, loving energy to my partner.
- I make space for love to flourish in my heart.
- I love being in love and being loved.
- I am entering a relationship that feels peaceful and happy.
- I am worthy of this extraordinary partner.
- I pay attention to the small signs that show me how I am loved.
- I accept love that allows me to remain true to who I am.
- I trust that our relationship is growing from a foundation of friendship.
- I welcome the energy of love and desire into my life.
- I am ready to accept a love that makes me feel cherished.
- I am beginning a chapter filled with love, romance, and passion.
- I believe in the miracle of true love.
- I am excited to be one of those cute couples I see.
- I am ready to welcome love into every corner of my heart.
- I am worthy of a lifetime of love and romance.
Valentine’s Day affirmations for long-term couples
True love has no expiration date. From the thrill of the early days to the comfort of knowing you’ve found your special someone, these Valentine’s Day affirmations can highlight the beautiful relationship you’ve built and strengthen your lasting connection.
- I am in love with my best friend.
- I am grateful to have found my happily ever after.
- I am manifesting beautiful things with a wonderful person.
- Today I continue to create the foundation of a happy and loving relationship.
- I choose to give love.
- I enjoy a relationship filled with communication and honesty.
- I am looking forward to growing old together with the love of my life.
- I have faith that love always wins.
- I express love in many ways.
- I am head over heels in love with my soulmate.
- My partner takes my breath away.
- I am thankful for days filled with romance and nights filled with passion.
- I create a long-lasting relationship filled with joy and laughter.
- I am my authentic self with the love of my life.
- I am thankful for every minute I get to spend with the person I love most.
- I am thankful for a partner who sees me as I am and chooses to love me.
- I bring joy to my partner.
- I trust that this love will last forever.
- I happily give and receive love each day.
- I was born to love and be loved.
- I am brave enough to show my true feelings.
- I am grateful for the chance to shower others with kindness.
- I look at my partner through the light of love.
- I am thankful for every moment I spend with my partner.
- I am creating happy memories with the love of my life.
- I have faith that my partner can help me reach my goals in life.
- I am grateful for the connection with my soulmate.
- I send loving thoughts to my partner.
- I am thankful for a partner who looks after my well-being.
- I am with the love of my life.
Valentine’s Day affirmations for family and friends
Of course, Valentine’s Day isn’t just for lovers. These Valentine’s Day affirmations focus on the love you give to and receive from your family and friends.
- I am thankful to be blessed with truly wonderful people in my life.
- I care deeply about my friends and their happiness.
- I value the time spent with the people I love.
- I know that my friends love me for exactly who I am.
- I am grateful for my beautiful family.
- I cherish relationships filled with support and encouragement.
- I am blessed with an amazing family.
- I choose people who are there to share good times and bad.
- I surround myself with friends who love and support me.
- I offer love to my friends and family.
- I am filled with appreciation for the kind people I have at my side.
- I am constantly making new fun memories with my family.
- I am grateful for people who are patient with me when I stumble or lose my way.
- I treasure the friendships I have built over the years.
- I feel light and bright when I am with my friends.
- I am confident that my friends will be part of my life forever.
- My family supports me.
- I go out of my way to help my friends whenever they need it.
- I love and accept my family and friends just as they are.
- I bring the best version of myself to my relationships with loved ones.
- I enjoy catching up with my friends.
- I nurture the relationships that matter the most to me.
- My family loves me so much.
- I am happy because I am loved by my friends and family.
- I am grateful for friends who help me find the light when my spark goes out.
- I love the positive vibe in my friend group.
- I enjoy the time I spend with my family.
- I have friends that have turned into family.
- I light up my soul with friendships, adventures, and laughter.
- I believe my friends and family are a gift.
As the month of love continues and February 14th approaches, these Valentine’s Day affirmations will help you feel more connected to your loved ones and promote your feelings of love, affection, and admiration.
For more affirmations, download the I am app. You’ll find categories that you can use for any occasion or situation, to help you navigate life filled with peace and positivity.